This variant is currently sold out
It's time to take it backstage. It's dark backstage. Please give a warm welcome to Porgy Backstage. In mixtape black. With full, clear magnification lenses. See what you're eating in the green room. As you hear the crowd behind the velvet curtains. Two dot detail. Top of frames engraved with "Goofy" and "Regular." From indoor venue to the outdoor festival.
All Porgy Backstage readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. At no extra cost to you. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state of the art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.
If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. In the last several years we wish we had a buck for every time one of our friends said , “Cool company…but I don’t need reading glasses..” then we handed them a pair of 1.00 and without fail, “Holy s@#t!….this is awesome”. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at CVS, Walgreens, Krogers, etc.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.
Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.
3.0 TO 4.00
We got one word for our people in this group…… Magoo. You know who you are, and you know what we mean. Who loves you….we do. We got a Magoo user on our team over here at CADDIS headquarters, known as the Secret Squirrel, he sends you all a fist bump.